3/4" Gunnebo Bow Shackle
3/4" Gunnebo Bow Shackle. This is the one of the best and highest strength shackles available. These high strength high quality shackles are recommended for people who use shackles often such as for work, for cold climates or for those who don't mind paying a little more for the best.
- Shackle Type: Brown Screw Pin Anchor Bow Shackle
- Material: High tensile steel, Grade 6, quenched and tempered
- 4.75 metric ton WLL Working Load Limit
- Safety Factor: 6:1
- Breaking strength 67,925 Lb.
- Each shackle pre-loaded and tested (this is why the pins are typically scratched)
- Working Load Limit (WLL) permanently marked on every shackle
- Meets performance requirements US Fed. Spec. RR-C-271 Type IVA Class 2, Gr. A
- Finish: Hot dipped galvanized
- Temperature Range: -20°C up to +200°C
- Made in the Norway
We recommend using 3/4" Shackles as a minimum requirement for most 4x4 vehicles. Although tensile strength far exceeds any of the equipment; 3/4" fits best to recovery points and recovery hitches. 1/2" shackles should only be used on ATV's and UTV's
Caution: Never use unmarked shackles.
Warning: Never use shackles that have been welded or previously exposed to heat/fire